Fri, 22 Apr|
Reframe Your Mind and Body
A POSITIVE RESET & REBALANCE FOR WOMEN DURING MENOPAUSE
Time & Location
22 Apr 2022, 15:00 – 25 Apr 2022, 12:00
The Cleave, Lee, Ilfracombe EX34 8LW, UK
About The Event
Kate and Louise invite you to join them on a three-night retreat on the North Devon coast and look forward to sharing with you a weekend that promises to be Restorative, Informative, Nourishing, Educational, Restful & Uplifting.
Would you love to…
- put yourself first, if only for a few days?
- reframe how you see this stage of life?
- find out how to feel more in control?
- explore ways to minimise stress, anxiety, and the internal chatter?
- make changes to your fitness routine but just don’t know where to start?
Yes? Then we invite you to join us in this most tranquil and enchanting of settings to…
- create a sense of calm and strength - both physical and emotional
- take the opportunity to press pause, relax and reset
- learn and practice some take home tools to help reshape the next chapters of your life
- stretch your mind, body and soul with yoga designed to support you through menopause and beyond
- future proof your body with daily strength training with a key focus on technique so you feel confident incorporating this into your fitness routine once home
- find joy - we don’t want you to stay stuck in the story
- take charge of your menopause journey, your health, your body, your future
Lee Bay is on the North Devon Jurassic coastal path and offers a variety of lovely coastal walks to enjoy. The beach is a short stroll from the venue, which is set in 3 acres of ancient woodland and there really is no better time to visit than spring, when the bluebells will be in full bloom. The accommodation is in 3 beautiful shared (twin) cabins, so why not bring a friend? Each cabin has its own deck and outdoor furniture for those quieter moments of reflection. Shared bathroom facilities are in a further cabin. Mealtimes are in the main house and adjacent is the modern studio with infinity deck, so we are hoping for beautiful spring sunshine to let the outside in. You will be safely held in an all-female, safe, supportive, nurturing open space; one in which you can learn, share, listen, laugh and just be. The host of the main house is a lovely older gentleman. He will be present at mealtimes and is a mine of information about the land and surrounding area of outstanding beauty.
What can you expect?
- Daily yoga practice with Louise Pitman @louisepitman_wellbeing which have been designed with menopause in mind
- Daily resistance training session with Kate Oakley @yourfuturefit, beginning with a Technique Masterclass – modified for all levels
- To be nourished by perfectly balanced organic vegan / vegetarian meals designed to suit hormonal fluctuations
- To be soothed by a gong bath with our gong bath practitioner to promote deep sleep and inner calm
- The opportunity to swim as a group and gain some of the benefits that cold water has to offer during menopause
- A nutritional workshop with our resident chef focused on how to best nourish and support our bodies during menopause
- To learn some breath techniques designed to alleviate symptoms
- Time to talk informally with your hosts and other participants to gain some shared solutions or support
- Free time to enjoy the surrounding area of Lee Bay, which nestles between Ilfracombe and Woolacombe on the Jurassic Coastline. Take a stroll to the beach for a swim or sit out on your deck to read a book and relax overlooking the bluebells. Relish the peace with no demands on you
- A fantastic goodie bag to take home
How will you leave feeling?
- Energised / Calm / Rejuvenated / Inspired / Exhilarated / Empowered to manage your menopause openly & positively / connected
- Back in control of your health and with a positive mindset
- Newly confident that you’re in charge of this stage of your life – not the other way around
- Ready to navigate this stage of your life with a refreshed perspective and a set of new tools
- Understanding how exercise, sleep, stress, movement, & nutrition can positively impact your body and mind in this stage of your life, enabling you to positively make the most of this exciting time
- Confident that with your own ‘meno toolkit’ you can embrace this stage of your life – make it amazing – shift the view – change the narrative – and see your future as one of limitless possibilities
The cost of this retreat is £495 with a deposit of £100 due at time of booking and the balance by 31st March. Deposits are non refundable or transferrable unless in the event of a further lockdown at the time of the retreat meaning that it is not possible to go ahead.
This payment is your deposit and will secure your place on the reteat, the deposit is non-refundable unless in the event of a further lockdown.