Fri, 12 Jul|
Reframe Your Mind and Body
SUPERCHARGE YOUR MENOPAUSE
Time & Location
12 Jul 2024, 16:00 – 14 Jul 2024, 16:00
Romsey, Gambledown Ln, Romsey SO51 6JU, UK
About The Event
Kate and Louise invite you to join them on a two-night retreat at a luxurious venue nestled in rural Hampshire. They look forward to sharing with you a weekend that promises to be Restorative, Informative, Nourishing, Inspiring, Restful & Uplifting; all in the company of likeminded women.
Is it time to...
- put yourself first, if only for a few days?
- press pause, relax and recharge
- explore ways to make positive change for your long term health through menopause and beyond?
Then come join us to...
- stretch your mind, body and soul with yoga designed to support your journey
- future proof your body with strength training that has a key focus on technique, to build confidence incorporating it into your fitness routine once home
- find joy - we guarantee the weekend will be full of fun and happy memories
- learn and practice some take home tools to help reshape the next chapters of your life
Gambledown Farm is a working farm nestled in acres of rural Hampshire countryside on the edge of the spectacular New Forest. There is a modern event barn where our yoga and strength training will take place; with a lawn just outside that will be used to top up your vitamin D. You will sleep in one of three luxurious barns. Staddlestone is the perfect place for two friends to share, with it’s own entrance, The Cart Shed has two bedrooms and The Hay Barn has three. The owners have tastefully curated the accommodation so not only are the views breath-taking, your immediate surroundings are beautifully designed with an eye for detail. This is the perfect country idyll with luxury furnishings, cosy blankets for cooler nights and interior design that would be at home on the pages of Elle Décor. Outside your door, there are acres of green space to walk in or just to simply be.
What can you expect?
- 3 x varied and empowering Yoga practices with Louise Pitman which have been designed with menopause in mind
- 2 x training sessions with Kate Oakley beginning with a Technique Masterclass – modified for all levels
- To be nourished by delicious vegetarian meals
- To be soothed by a gong bath (sound immersion)
- The opportunity to try wild swimming in a nearby river or stay at the venue and indulge in a massage or relax in your beautiful surroundings
- To learn breath techniques designed to alleviate overwhelm, stress and anxiety
- Time to talk informally with your hosts and other participants to gain some shared solutions or support
- Free time; the invitation is to do as much or as little as you desire
- A fantastic goodie bag to take home previously worth over £125
Previous guests tell us they have left our retreat feeling
The cost of this wonderful retreat depends on the accommodation you select. Each room is stylish, luxurious and has its own bath or shower room. All you have to decide is how many women you want to share it with, just you, just two or to make this retreat even more affordable, there is a room for three. Prices start from £505 per person with all meals, classes, accommodation and gong bath session included.
To secure your place, a deposit of £165 is due at time of booking and the balance by 1st May. Deposits are non-refundable or transferrable and once 1st May has passed you are liable to pay the full balance. Please contact Louise or Kate to discuss your room requirements and costings. Receipt of your deposit confirms your agreement with the Terms and Conditions detailed above.
We hope to see you there
Kate and Louise x
This payment is your deposit and will secure your place on the reteat, the deposit is non-refundable unless in the event of a further lockdown.£165.00